- [10 May 2013] New exam modality and the first secgroup@unive CTF
- [14 Jan. 2013] Midtem seminars are scheduled. Remember you are supposed to follow all other seminars and participate to discussions. This is part of the midterm exam.
- [23 Dec. 2012] Midtem seminars suggested titles are available
- [17 Dec. 2012] New modality for the exam: we will have seminars and challenge writeups. Details will be available soon, stay tuned!
- [6 Nov. 2012] A new page with challenges in now available
- Access to the seclab network
- [26 Sep. 2012] Challenge on classic cryptography (in Lab)
- Please register to this year’s course! (you will receive emails about lessons, challenges and more …)
- Final marks (6 Sep 2012)
- Previous written exams are available: midterm (with solutions), 18 May 2012, 29 May 2012.
- Final marks (18 May 2012)
- To remove the annoying locale warning of perl in testbed add a “export LC_ALL=en_US.UTF-8” in your .profile
- Results of midterm exam are available here.
- Istruzioni (sorry this will be translated in English very soon!) per l’accesso alla vpn e alle macchine vulnerabili. Zip di configurazione per la vpn